Here are a few ideas in various stages as works in progress.
1. Children's book - non-fiction, history of Old Saint Paul's Chapel in NYC.
2. Children's book - helping kids and families dealing with death and grief
3. Non-fiction/Self-help - discussing the damaging effects of comparing ourselves to others
4. Children's animated TV series - set in Scotland, a young girl discovers herself and her family and the mysterious creatures of the highlands
5. Teen paranormal - a New Orleans teen finds out that a her father did not die, but is fighting with angels
6. Non-fiction/self-help - rewriting and expanding an award-winning article as a free offering for my life coaching services (www.successwithtess.com)
7. Books two and three in the Baxter's Adventures series!!!
8. Non-fiction/Self-help - a quote book to bring awesome wisdom and action steps