Thursday, December 11, 2014

One of my former professors...

is Jennie Jarvis!  She continues to inspire me both as a writer and as an instructor of writing. I love how active, how passionate, and how very involved in the writing world she is. She lives it.

I do, too.

She is part of a group that writes a blog, and each member has a different genre strength. It's really a very interesting blog to keep up with.  Her last post touched me because it asked that I take a challenge to celebrate what I have accomplished.

How often do we celebrate - probably not often enough. We seem to compare our lives to others (the topic of a future book) and to chastise ourselves for what we don't accomplish.

Here's the link to her post - and to one of her fellow bloggers who took up the challenge.

http://5writers.com/2014/12/03/writing-your-accomplishments-jennies-challenge-to-help-you-be-a-better-writer-in-2015/

http://5writers.com/2014/12/08/challenge-accepted/


Will you accept the challenge?   In my next post, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment